Angle grinders are handy tools. They are using several types of home, business, and workshop works, making human life easier to cut down the tile and other elements. Only an angle grinder is not helpful for you, but also, the best angle grinder for tile cutting helps you a lot to cut the tile professionally.
However, if you think that you are going to invest in an angle grinder, that means you are looking for the best one for your project. But which one is best for you? Well, I research the ins and outs of the market (both online and offline) to find out the best one for you. Here, is my selected list of angle grinders which capable of getting the best one.
Object to Pick These 6 Top Angle Grinder for Tile Cutting
This list of angle grinders for tile cutting I collected from doing my research. No doubt, they are top-rated and first users’ priority. So, let’s check out the following list.
- Best Cheap Angle Grinder for Tile Cutting: BLACK+DECKER BDEG400 Angle Grinder Tool
- Best Compact Angle Grinder for Cutting: Bosch 1375A 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder
- Best Makita Angle Grinder for Tile Cutting: Makita 9557PBX1 4-1/2″ Angle Grinder
- Best Dewalt Angle Grinder for Tile Cutting: DEWALT DWE4011 Angle Grinder
- Best Mini Angle Grinder for Tile Cutting: WORX WX801L Mini-Cutter
- Best Cordless Angle Grinder for Tile Cutting: Abeden HY-3010 Brushless Cordless Angle Grinder
Best Angle Grinder for Tile Cutting Reviews Of 2022
1. BLACK+DECKER BDEG400 Angle Grinder Tool, 4-1/2-Inch, 6 Amp
BLACK+DECKER BDEG400 angle grinder can be used in different types of jobs besides tile cutting. You will use it for grinding, cutting, sharping, and some other types of jobs. This angle grinder tool is featured with a metal gear case for durability and long-time use.
The BLACK+DECKER BDEG400 comes with a 6-amp 4.5-inch angle grinder, which helps you operate at 10,000 rpm, and comes with a snipper wrench for maintaining the tool. The power is absolutely fine for a tile cutter plumber.
Furthermore, a three-position side handle provides maximum comfort and control even you are continuously working with this angle grinder. Overall, I found this angle grinder for my task one of the best performances from the market.
Features at a Glance
- A 6-Amp angle grinder is ideal for shaping, cutting, removing, grinding, and some other jobs.
- Used a metal gear case which is always ready to provide durability and longer life
- Spindle lock for easy accessory change and save working time.
- This model is able to operate up to 10,000 RPM power included cool features.
- It comes with a metal grinder switch and snapper wrench to get the best performance.
- The customer likes this angle grinder for commercial use. It is also pleased to get from its well-made, easy to use, and portable it from one place to another without any hassles.
- Some of the customers don’t like this tool because of its on/off switch. The switch often not working properly, which is disappointed for them.
2. Bosch 1375A 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder
Bosch is the most wanted tool in the angle grinder industry. This Bosch 1375A comes with quality features and functions. With its powerful 6.0-amp motor, the product is capable of producing 11,000 rpm with no load for professionally cutting the grinder.
No doubt, it is a compact product. Its weighing only 3.75-pounds, which is extremely compact, lightweight, and portable. On the other hand, it is specially designed for grinder cutting, or you can also use this unit for metalworkers.
Overall, it comes with a 2-position side auxiliary handle specification which provides you maximum comfort and easy to use from any angle. The top handle of this unit is also used ergonomically design which provides the users fast and best service.
Features at a Glance
- Its 6.0-amp powerful motor capable of producing 11,000 rpm with no load function.
- This unit was also designed sealed switch that protects the tool from debris and dust.
- You will mount the most popular accessories to ease your task.
- The grip and 2-position handle provides you maximum comfort and helps you to work different position.
- It is built for professional work and also saves the electricity bill because of its energy-efficiency function.
- The majority of users love it because of its small and compact size but powerful features. They also think that it is an affordable price tool to get the best performance.
- The minority customers think that the product handle positioned the wrong side, which affected their work badly.
3. Makita 9557PBX1 4-1/2″ Paddle Switch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder
Makita 9557PBX1 angle grinder combines a 7.5-amp motor with comfortable and motor protection features that help users use this unit long-time. The soft starting technology also helps the uses smartly and safely start the angle grinder.
You may be happy to hear that the product was made with labyrinth construction which is now the world’s most popular for a durable product. Whatever, you can use this unit for both AC or DC power without any power issues.
To provide maximum comfort, the manufacturer used this unit extra-large paddle switch. In addition, you will discover a lock on/off feature that helps you instantly lock the product. So, what do you want else from this unit?
Features at a Glance
- Comes with a 7.5-amp powerful high output motor that provides you up to 11,000 rpm.
- It is perfect for using both AC or DC options without any power loss issues.
- The lock on/off feature helps the users continuously operations or work.
- This unit labyrinth construction made this component durable and lasting to use.
- The small diameter of the grip helps users to hold perfectly with maximum comfort.
- The users of this product found its decent power and the toolbox. On the other hand, they are highly satisfied to get the power from this angle grinder.
- The customers dislike the product because of its hot condition that means when they are continuously working; it becomes hot.
4. DEWALT DWE4011 Angle Grinder, One-Touch Guard 4-1/2 -Inch
Are you searching for the best Dewalt angle grinder for tile cutting with stylish and powerful? No doubt, this one is only made for you. It is a corded angle grinder which is also a top-rated angle grinder for the concrete industry.
On the other hand, it comes with 7-amp AC/DC 12000 RPM motor of the angle grinder, which is designed for faster material removal or cutting the tile. This unit is also used overloaded protection that allows you safely operate the product.
Dewalt DWE4011 angle grinder for welding helps you to change the wheels without using any wrench quickly. On the other hand, its two-position removal side provides you extreme comfort and controls the unit in any situation.
Features at a Glance
- It comes in two different colors, such as yellow and black, and you can choose any of them.
- This model 7-amp powerful motor produces 12000 rpm power for working fast and professionally.
- This Dewalt used hex-wrench, which helps you to remove the wheels without using an extra wrench easily.
- The weight, shape, and design are compact and easy to portable any kind of space.
- The manufacturer used a slim and ergonomic body design for perfectly and comfortably worked.
- The customer likes this unit for its wrench feature because of its tight wheels and easy removal of the wheels and added that they love this unit.
- Some users dislike this tool because of grinder junk after using 3-4 months when they also make a gap to use the tool.
5. WORX WX801L Mini-Cutter, Mini Angle Grinder
This is one of the best cordless angle grinders for tile cutting nowadays on the market. Though WORX is not as a popular brand as the above angle grinder, you will still discover one of the best features.
It is a 20V powerful tool that is capable of producing 19000 rpm power. According to my experience, this power is used for heavy-duty tasks. You will also use this product for tile cutting, metal, and any type of aluminum task without damaging issues.
However, WORX WX81L mini cutter used 1 lithium-ion battery, which is also very powerful and capable of providing a lasting charge facility. Overall, you will use this angle grinder in a 360-degrees position without any electric cable or plug.
Features at a Glance
- This 20-voltage power tool provides up to 19000 rpm power for the heavy-duty task
- The product is capable of providing its users versatile support to get the best performance
- The lithium-ion battery provides the best battery performance even helps the users use it with a 360-degrees angle.
- Its 3-inch cutting disc compact for hand operation and also provides you a comfy feeling.
- The compact and ergonomic design provides the users easily portable.
- The users like its compact and versatile shape, which allows them easily portable, and its small 3-inch disc also helps them work perfectly at any kind of angle.
- The disc of this tool is small, and the users think that they need to apply an extra disc to complete their task.
6. Abeden HY-3010 18V Brushless Cordless Angle Grinder Tool 4-1/2-Inch, Paddle Switch
Are you searching for the best compact angle grinder for cutting tile, which comes with a powerful brushless motor? If yes, then you can check out this cordless angle grinder which comes from Abeden popular brand.
It is a high-performance brushless motor angle grinder that produces 9000 rpm. Moreover, Abeden used a spindle lock for quick and easy wheel changes without using any wrench. The built-in wrench is enough to remove the wheels or tight.
Finally, this cordless angle grinder is widely used for rust cleaning, metal, and metal grinding. Moreover, you will get a Makita 18V battery that is truly powerful and can provide you long-time charging support.
Features at a Glance
- The paddle switch of this unit helps the users to work professionally.
- Comes with a high-performance brushless motor that produces 9000 rpm power.
- Makita battery made this unit cordless and helped the users to get long-time power.
- Used high-quality materials such as steel, ABS, and rubber for durability.
- The spindle lock system helps the users easily remove and attach the wheels.
- The customers like this unit for 2-speed runners and no bad noise pollution system. They also love its cordless option and the power of the battery.
- Some of the customers were disappointed because the paddle switch feature is not working properly, affecting their work.
Can I Cut Tile With An Angle Grinder?
Of course, an angle grinder is ideal for cutting the tile professionally. It is perfect for tile and perfect for concrete, metal, aluminum, and others.
So, an angle grinder tool makes your job easy and saves lots of tiles. Whatever the angle grinder is nowadays the most popular choice of the person who is professionally working in the cutting tile industry.
FAQs (Frequently Ask Questions)
Q: What kind of grinder do you use to cut tile?
A: You may need to use an angle grinder to cut the tile properly and professionally. They are inexpensive than power tools and work much better than other types of grinders or tools.
Q: How do you stop tile chipping when cutting with a grinder?
A: You will need a wet saw with an adjustable blade to stop a tile chipping when cutting with a grinder. You can use a diamond blade to do the work professionally and perfectly.
Q: Can you cut porcelain tiles with an angle grinder?
A: Of course, you can cut porcelain tiles with an angle grinder to use the perfect blade or wheels. You can use a diamond blade or wheels to cut the porcelain tiles perfectly. On the other hand, you can also use a wet saw to do the job professionally.
Q: How do you cut tiles smoothly?
A: You can cut the tiles smoothly following the 4 steps such as:
- Step 1: First of all, measure and mark the tile when you cut it.
- Step 2: Place the tile into the tile cutter (use an angle grinder to get the best facilities).
- Step 3: Snap and move back and prepare to cut down the tile.
- Step 4: Take time and smoothly cut down.
Q: How do you cut tiles like a pro?
A: If you want to cut down the tiles like a pro, then you need to practice perfectly and also choose the right tools for the task. Most of the pro tile cutters used one of the best angle grinders to work professionally.
It is important to choose a perfect angle grinder for cutting tile because of sensitive issues. If you force or extra pressure on the tile, the tile may break down and also damage your angle grinder.
So, it would be better for you to choose the best angle for cutting tiles which helps you to get the best performance. If you have any confusion or want suggestions, then let me know the following comment box.
Most Popular Posts: