No doubt angle grinder is an important tool for welding. Angle grinders are simple and powerful to use. There are a couple of popular brands that produce variable angle grinders for their users because of high demand. But it is tricky enough to choose the best variable speed angle grinder from plenty of brands and models.
What do you need to know to choose the best product from a couple of brands or models? You need to check out product reviews, ratings, buying guides, and expert recommendations which you will discover in the following article. So, let’s check out the article below and choose your desired one.
Object to Pick These Best Variable Speed Angle Grinder
I found so many brands which made variable speed angle grinder that helps the users a lot. No doubt, they are doing well, but all are not. However, I made a shortlist of variable speed angle grinders based on customer reviews, ratings, and other information, which helps you discover the best one. So, let’s check out the quick list.
Best Variable Speed Angle Grinder Reviews Of 2022
1. Makita XAG16Z 18V LXT BL 4-1/2”/ 5″ Cut-Off/Angle Grinder
Makita is one of the most popular and powerful cordless variable speed angle grinders. This model XAG16Z 18V model of Makita comes with a cordless variable-speed function, which also allows you to control the speed.
It comes with automatic speed change technology, which helps you easily adjust torque and speed to get optimum performance. With its cordless function, you will get this unit as a lightweight, compact, and portable design to easily carry one place to the next place.
Furthermore, this variable speed angle grinder used an 18V lithium-ion battery and fast charging technology. Overall, the variable speed control dial allows the user manual RPM adjustment (3000 to 8500). This RPM provides variable speed categories for different angle grinder users.
Feature at a Glance
- It is used feedback technology to provide the best performance to its users
- The automatic speed change technology helps you to adjust the speed of your task
- The adjustment 3000 to 8000 rpm design for a small and medium based job
- It is used an 18V lithium-ion battery to get fast charge and long-time working experience
- Durable BL brushless motor with cooler is capable of working continuously long-time without hot
2. Makita 9564CV 4-1/2-Inch SJS High-Power Angle Grinder
Let’s introduce another high-power angle grinder that comes from Makita. Unlike the above cordless angle grinder, this one comes with a corded to provide a high amount of power. It combines 13 AMP variable speed with comfort and a motor protection system.
Moreover, this product is a long-lasting and variable speed angle grinder for polishing performance that helps the users to do the task professionally. The Sass technology comes with a mechanical clutch system that protects the motor of this device by allowing the drive shaft.
The output of this variable speed angle grinder is 2800 to 10500 RPM. Overall, you will discover all of the tools that you need to fulfill the task. But you should keep in mind electricity because it is a corded angle grinder that needs to input the plug.
Feature at a Glance
- This angle grinder comes with the corded electric function to get extreme power
- It is used a 13 AMP motor, which can produce between 2800 to 10500 RPM power
- Variable speed control provides you to match the speed with your application
- Its super joint system (SJS) helps you reduce the prevent gear damage
- This product run with 120VAC voltage power even also protect from short-circuit
3. Metabo WEV15-125 5″ Variable Speed Angle Grinder – 2, 800-9, 600 Rpm
Are you searching for the best corded variable speed angle grinder on the market? If your answer is yes, then you can check out this Metabo 600562420 variable speed angle grinder. You can use this component for several purposes: concrete, surface pre kit, and cutting.
This popular model used a 13.5 AMP world-class motor capable of producing high torque and capable of controlling the torque. On the other hand, you can lock this unit when you want to keep working in the same place for a long-time.
Whatever it is, a corded angle grinder means you just need to plug the cord and started to work without any hassles. You may be happy to know that Metabo always uses energy-efficient technology capable of saving the electric bill nearly 20%.
Feature at a Glance
- This tool made with high-quality and world-class materials and German technology
- It is used energy-efficiency technology which saves your electricity bill
- The 13.5 AMP motor capable of producing 2800 to 9600 RPM power
- Comes with a manual, hybrid, and fully assemble system to work professionally
- The measurement of this unit is 12.5 x 2.88 x 12 inches, which compact to use
4. BOSCH GWS13-50VSP 5 In. Angle Grinder Variable Speed with Paddle Switch
When you need to choose a 5-inch paddle switch variable speed angle grinder, you can choose this one of the best value variable speed angle grinders, which comes from BOSCH. It is a corded electric and lightweight angle grinder that satisfied its users for a couple of years.
This model has used a powerful 13 AMP motor that produces up to 11500 RPM. On the other hand, the variable speed setting is 2800 rpm to 11500 rpm. This variable speed easily matches the speed application, which helps you to get actual power for your task.
No doubt, BOSCH is a popular brand among tool lovers. This unit of BOSCH used high-quality brushless materials and advanced technology that helps you use the unit for a long time without any repair issues and other damaging issues.
Feature at a Glance
- It has a paddle switch that provides you comfort, grip, and perfect position
- Used high-quality brushless power motor of 13 AMP to produce 11500 rpm
- Users can discover multiple speed settings to complete the task professionally
- It is a low-power consumption electric corded angle grinder
- Used direct motor cooling function to keep cool the product even continuous work
5. Makita 9566CV 6-Inch Variable Speed Cut-Off/Angle Grinder
This top-rated and leading angle grinder comes from Makita that allows you to each of the functions with world-class technology and materials. However, let’s break down the A to Z of this component to clear your confusion.
This model of Makita comes with SJS (Super Joint System) technology that resistant to gear damage issues caused by wheel binding. It comes with a 12.0 AMP motor designed for increasing output and a more compact tool.
Whatever it is, a corded angle grinder and produces high torque to complete the task easily. On the other hand, Makita 9566CV 6-inch used cooling technology that keeps cooldown of the motor to work for a long time with heavy-duty.
Feature at a Glance
- This tool 13 AMP motor produce a high amount of torque which match with the maximum task
- It is used SJS technology to reduce gear damage issues when you work with heavy-duty
- Labyrinth construction safe the angle grinder motor and bearing from debris and dust
- You will discover a soft starting feature for a smooth start-up
- The manufacturer provides you a 1-year limited warranty and technical support
6. DEWALT DWE43214NVS Grinder, Variable Speed, Paddle Switch, 5-Inch
If you are looking for Dewalt variable speed angle grinder which comes with 2 second or less to use, then you can check out this variable speed angle grinder. It is an electric kickback brake engine that helps you smoothly start and stop the angle grinder.
Moreover, it is a paddle switch angle grinder, and variable speed helps you minimize downtime by using this brushless motor. However, the brushless motor of this unit is capable of producing high torque and able to work continuously without any break.
Overall, its variable speed control option helps you to work professionally and design your task on your own. But its two-stage trigger functionality allows the users to adjust wheel speed for the application which you need.
Feature at a Glance
- The electric kickback engine allows the users to start and stop the device by saving electricity easily.
- Dewalt used the power loss reset option to save the power and reduce the power loss issue
- Comes with a 5-inch small paddle switch which helps you to get maximum comfort
- The setting of this unit is suitable for variable speed control
- The rpm of this tool is started from 1-2200, 2-4500, 3-6500, 4-8500, and 5-10500 to produce high torque
Why Variable Speed Angle Grinder to Use?
Variable speed angle grinder is used for several purposes. It is a popular tool in the power tool industry. Generally, the angle grinder has high-speed power.
Most of the angle grinder comes with up to 11500 rpm power which is suitable for cutting heavy-duty metal, working with concrete, or grinding metal without hassles. As a user, you can quickly power through your task professionally.
What to Look for in a Variable Speed Angle Grinder? [Buying Guide]
If you already think that you will choose one of the best products for you, then, of course, you don’t avoid some important things. Here are some core things which you need to consider.
Area to Use a Variable Speed Grinder
You may don’t use a grinder in all of the areas in your working industry. Are you? Absolutely not. An angle grinder isn’t able to serve all area services. There are couples of angle grinders I found, such as concrete, wood, and others.
You may better know which area you need to work in. For example, if your working area is concrete, you should collect an angle grinder for concrete, which may be the best choice for you.
Size of Angle Grinder
Choosing the right size of angle grinder depends on your task. A small angle grinder used to be a small task or a very small task. Similarly, if you work in a space where you always need to big deal with an angle grinder, then you should collect an angle grinder which comes with big size.
When you are going to choose the right size angle grinder, you may think about torque or power. An angle grinder power depends on rpm. So, choose the maximum rpm of an angle grinder to get high torque. Note, small angle grinder spin much faster.
The durability makes users trust. You may not easily find a very cheap angle grinder, so you just need to value your money to choose a durable angle grinder.
So many manufacturers come with high-quality built-in construction and high-quality materials that made the product durable. Whatever, choose the best one which is durable for you, and you can use the product for a long-time without any technical or physical issues.
Easy to Maintain the Variable Speed
You may never want to choose an angle grinder which is hard enough to choose an uneasy angle grinder. It is truly hard enough to control the high-speed torque angle grinder. Sometimes the motor and other things damage because of lacking control of the power.
So, what can you do to control the speed and easily maintain the angle grinder? Well, you can choose SJS (Super Joint System), which allows you to reduce gear damage issues. On the other hand, you can also choose a soft grip guard to maintain and control the torque easily.
FAQs (Frequently Ask Questions)
Q: What is the best variable speed angle grinder?
A: An angle grinder would be best when it comes to high-quality materials, easy to maintain, damage-reducing technology, and work professionally. On the other hand, some of the top-rated brands always provide the best product on the market.
Q: Do angle grinders have variable speed?
A: You are nearly correct. Angle grinders provide variable speed, but all are not, which means you will get some angle grinders that provide you variable speed. You can check out the above product list to get variable speed.
Q: Are Dewalt angle grinders variable speed?
A: I don’t find all of the Dewalt angle grinders that provide variable speed. But, one of the Dewalt angle grinders comes with variable speed, which I described in the above section.
An angle grinder is an essential and popular tool, and that’s why you will discover plenty of products on the market which are confusing. I filter nearly 70 angle grinders that I found online and offline and collect only the 6 best variable speed angle grinders for you, top-rated and leading on the market. So, check out the above list of products and collect your best one.
Most Popular Posts: