An angle grinder is one of the most useful and comfortable power tools among plumbers, constructors, carpenters, or anyone who wants to do some metal fabrication work own at home. But you should have knowledge about what is the best angle grinder if you want to do your work perfectly and professionally.
Though it is a difficult task to find out the best angle grinder among the various types and brands of angle grinders available in the market, you can choose the best angle grinder depending on the work you are going to do.
If you need the best angle grinder for tile cutting, you can choose DeWalt DWE4011 4-1/2 -Inch Angle Grinder, Metabo HPT G12SR4M 4-1/2″-Inch Angle Grinder, or Bosch 1375A 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder. They all are comfortable and the best angle grinders for tile cutting.
If you want the best angle grinder for concrete, you can undoubtedly select DeWalt DWE46152 5-Inch Concrete Surface Grinder Kit, Metabo HPT G12SR4 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder, or Bosch CSG15 5-Inch Concrete Surfacing Grinder. All of them are suitable for cutting or polishing concrete.
When you opt for the best angle grinder for wood carving, you can choose DeWalt DWE4222N 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder, Bosch 1375A 4-1/2-inch Angle Grinder, or Makita 9557PBX1 4-1/2″ Angle Grinder.
If you need the best angle grinder for knife making, you can rely on Makita XAG04Z 4-1/2″ / 5″ 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Cut-Off Angle Grinder, DeWalt DCG412B 4-1/2″ 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion Angle Grinder or Metabo HPT G12SR4 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder.
There are four types of Angle Grinders- Corded (electric), Cordless (battery-powered), Pneumatic (air-powered), and Straight. You can choose the best angle grinder from any of the types depending on your need and usage. You can read details about the best budget angle grinder here.
What Is The Best Angle Grinder for Concrete?
Among the various types and brands of angle grinders, the best angle grinder for concrete is DeWalt Concrete Surface Grinder Kit, 5-Inch (DWE46253).
You may think why it is the best. The points below will take you through different aspects of this grinder and get you convinced that you choose the perfect tool for concrete cutting, polishing, or sanding.
- As the motor is brushless, you don’t need to change the brushes.
- This grinder has an Electronic Kickback Brake. If there is any pinch, stall, or bind-up event occurred, it stops the wheel quickly and shuts the motor off.
- This grinder has a Variable Speed function. So, you can change the wheel speed as you need.
- The dimensions of the grinder are 17.4 x 7.9 x 5.52 inches. So, you feel comfortable using it.
- This tool is 10.22 pounds. That’s why you can easily control it.
- This grinder requires 120 Volts.
So, you can definitely buy the DeWalt Concrete Surface Grinder Kit, 5-Inch (DWE46253) for any kind of concrete work.
What Is The Best Angle Grinder for Wood Carving?
An angle grinder is a useful power tool among carpenters, constructors, or anyone who needs to carve wood. If you want the best angle grinder for wood carving, you can undoubtedly select DEWALT DWE402 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder Tool.
The characteristics of this grinder are given below so that you can consider why it is the best angle grinder for wood carving.
- You can get this imported tool both in Plastic or Metal.
- This grinder includes Next Generation 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor which serves the best power to speed.
- The Dust Ejection System of this grinder is really cool which increases the durability.
- You can rotate the guard 360 degrees with a single touch and set it as your wish.
- The brushes are auto-off. If there is any problem with the brushes, they automatically shut down the grinder to avoid tool damage.
- This angle grinder is so lightweight at 6 pounds only.
- This grinder works at 1.80 horsepower.
- It is a Certified frustration-free angle grinder.
- You will get 3 years limited warranty when you buy this tool.
- Paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidents.
So, you can undoubtedly use DEWALT DWE402 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder Tool for different wood carving works.
What Is The Best Angle Grinder for Tile Cutting?
If you want to cut tiles like a professional, you need the best angle grinder for tile cutting. In that case, you can definitely choose DEWALT DWE4011 4-1/2 -Inch One-Touch Guard Angle Grinder.
The best features of this angle grinder are explained below so that you can decide that you chose the best angle grinder for tile cutting.
- The body design is so slim and ergonomic that you feel comfortable in extended use applications.
- It has 7-amp AC/DC, and a 12,000 rpm motor which secures the best speed.
- You can change the wheel without a wrench by Quick-Change wheel Release.
- There are 2-position removable side handles that make you feel comfortable using the grinder.
- You will be provided with a hex wrench instead of a spanner wrench. So, you need not be worry if you lost the wrench as a hex wrench is found in most toolboxes.
- Due to the low-profile jam-pot gear case, you can fit the tool into tight spaces which also increases the durability.
- You can use it with AC/DC power.
- The slide switch button makes it easy to on/off.
- The tool length is 10-5/8″.
So, you can buy DEWALT DWE4011 4-1/2 -Inch One-Touch Guard Angle Grinder for your tile cutting works.
What Is The Best Cordless Angle Grinder?
Among the various types and brands of cordless angle grinders, you can choose the DeWalt DCG412B 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion 4-1/2″ angle grinder as it is the best cordless angle grinder of this time.
The main features of this grinder are given below which will ensure why it is the best cordless angle grinder 2021.
- It has an 8,000 RPM motor which provides high power for cutting and grinding applications for the angle grinder
- Quick-Change Wheel Release lets you remove the wheel without using a wrench.
- The tool-free guard lets you adjust the guard easily and quickly.
- The switch designed with a 2-finger trigger with a lock-off button makes the gripping and activation easier and more comfortable.
- You can use the side handle in 2-position which allows more control and versatility.
- This heavy-duty tool is quite light at 4.73 pounds.
- You can get this tool both in sizes 5 and 8 inches.
- You will get a 3-year limited warranty.
- This toll requires 20 volts.
What Is The Best Size Angle Grinder to Buy?
There are 5 types of angle grinders available in the market- 4-1/2 inches, 5 inches, 6 inches, 7 inches, and 9 inches. The fact to choose the best size angle grinder depends on the work you’re going to do.
For lighter and smaller work (cutting tiles, concrete, polishing, sanding, or removing paint), you can use a 4-1/2 inches or 5 inches angle grinder. And you can use the larger angle grinders for heavy work (cutting mortar, slabs, or covering a large area).
For the best 9 inches angle grinder, you can rely on the DEWALT D28499X 9-Inches Angle Grinder Tool. This versatile angle grinder comes with 5.3-Horsepower and 6000 RPM for higher operating speed.
If you wish to get the best 7 inches angle grinder, you can choose the DEWALT DW840 7-Inch, 13-Amp Angle Grinder Tool. This imported angle grinder comes with 8500 RPM.
When you need the best 4.5 inches angle grinder for lighter or smaller work, you can undoubtedly select the Bosch 1375A 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder. This is a powerful tool with 6- amp motor which can produce 11,000 RPM.
Above all, 4.5 inches angle grinder is the best size to buy because it is more powerful but small in size, that’s why you will be comfortable using it and can do almost everything-cutting, polishing, sanding, removing paint, or rust, sharpening, and so on.
What Is The Best 115mm Angle Grinder?
There are a lot of brands for 115 mm angle grinders available. Among them, the best 115mm angle grinder is the AB Tools-Neilsen AN142 115mm Angle Grinder Cutting Sanding Tool manufactured by AB Tools-Neilsen. The main features of this grinder are as follows.
- This grinder comes with 12000 RPM for greater operating speed.
- You will be provided a 3-pin standard UK plug.
- This grinder requires 900W and 240V for higher capacity.
- Its grinding spindle thread is M14.
- This tool is 4.78 pounds
So, this AN142 115mm Angle Grinder is the best of this time and you can undoubtedly buy this tool.
You may find a variety of renowned brands and sizes of angle grinders. To select what is the best angle grinder, you should consider the size of the grinder and the work you’re going to do. If you need to work with a large area or try to finish the work quickly, you should choose 7- inches or 9-inches angle grinders.
For the best 7-inches angle grinder, you can choose DEWALT DW840 7-Inch Angle Grinder Tool and for the best 9-inches angle grinder, you may select DEWALT D28499X 9-Inches Angle Grinder.
If you want to do smaller or lighter works, you should get a 4.5-inches angle grinder. For the best 4.5-inches angle grinder, you can undoubtedly select Bosch 1375A 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder.